Saturday, September 16, 2006

merciless??lol..

I have been half-merciless today..lol..I was looking through my MSN list and deleted all those whom I did not talk to and do not think will talk to for the rest of my life?lol...I rarely see them on MSN anyway..so yeah..I have been half-merciless..so don't mind me..lols..
Had a september baby party today..It was alright..Nothing much really.. and tomorrows leng zai's birthday party..and on monday,VBS starts..lol..
Today during the party..Helena was like..hugging me so much..and she was like..can I take you home??and then Rick came and he was like..no...you can't take her..*lol*.. and Helena was like..why?? and Rick was like..she's my sister man..*lol*.. and then Helena was like..doesn't matter..I shall bring her home.. *-_-''* and then Rick was like..fine..you can have her..*thwack to Rick!!lol*
**--is what I think..lol.. (and btw..Rick is my "adopted" older brother..lol)
Was watching this video from Yahoo, called marimba ponies..it was about small kids playing the percussion..and it was really cute..lol..
Mm..was playing celebrity heads in Math on Friday.. and Fiona Cheng volunteered to be one of the people sitting down..than Mr Croft..*lol* went up and wrote something for her..and what did he write??--the cow from the sip-ah ad. LOL!!
--sip-ah ad-->how do you put an elephant into a beetle?and how do you put a giraffe into a refigerator? and now..instead of putting the flavour into the milk..we put it into the straw!! Now the straw has beads of flavour for you to drink from..so SIP---AHH.. *and the cows like at the background sipping the milk and saying sip--ah..lol!!
the whole class cracked up(laughed) at the name for her to guess..lol..
will blog another time soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home